UNIQUE Property â€“ Port of Manatee area. (the property is 10 acres but owner will lease the warehouse with 3.9 acres of land- paved area) directly on US-41, Manatee County Florida. The building is configured for use by a single occupant divided roughly with 36% of finished office area (Approx 3,340 SF) over two stories and the remaining 64% (Approx. 6,000 SF) as warehouse space. Six doors on the west side and 5 doors on the East side. Best Location at Port Manatee area, one of Florida largest and fastest growing seaport, the closest U.S deep water port to the expanding Panama Canal. Legally Permissible This parcels within the PDEZ â€“ Planned Development Encouragement Zone district, which is designed for port-related uses . The subject property is within the Industrial Heavy future land use district intended for a wide range of high intensity industrial and heavy manufacturing. This property 12205 US highway 41 N. Palmetto FL 34221 can also be sold jointly with the property 12257 US highway 41 N. Palmetto FL 34221, Warehouse and 24.7 acres for $ 3,200,000 for both properties. More than 8 million Florida residents live within a two hour drive of Port Manatee, and the majority of Florida's approximately 115 million annual visitors may be found within a 3 hour drive to this property.
A/C - Office Only
3 Phase, 110 Volts, 220 Volts
Buisiness District, Highway
12205 US HIGHWAY 41 N PALMETTO, FL 34221
FM THE NE COR OF NW1/4 SEC 7, RUN S 00 DEG 16 MIN 59 SEC E ALG E LN OF SD NW1/4, A DIST OF 1982.12 FT TO SE COR OF LOT 9 JOHN PIPLACKS SUB; TH N 89 DEG 14 MIN 40 SEC W, ALG S LN OF LOT 9, A DIST OF 68.07 FT TO W R/W LN OF U S HWY 41 (S.R. 45) & THE P OB; TH CONT N 89 DEG 14 MIN 40 SEC W, ALG SD S LN OF LOT 9, A DIST OF 997.93 FT TO E R/W LN OF SCL RR; TH N 00 DEG
JOHN PIPLACKS REV SUB
Near Railroad Siding, Railroad
34221 - Palmetto/Rubonia
Two + to Five Acres
Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public
Enter your contact details, and we'll let the rental manager know you want to submit an application. If they're interested, they'll contact you with next steps.